Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pregnant 37 weeks!


I am so happy I finally made it to 37 weeks! I feel only 1/4 accomplished though, I heard these last couple of weeks are the hardest! We do know the gender its a boy in case there is any family out there who doesn't know. Were going to name him Aiden Lucas Margison. I think Paul is even starting to get really anxious for his son. I am pregnant and loving it haha. Well I have to go and finish up this laundry I just knew if I didn't post today I probably wouldn't of posted any time soon. So bye everyone!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Bridgie your getting a bigger now, you like grew from a couple of days ago. I hope he comes soon! Parker was 1 week late I wanted to literally be induced but they wouldn't let me. Hey don't be so upset you could be only 17 weeks cough*Bricough*

haha ILY

Collie

Brianna said...

One word PSh!

P.S. thats not even a word.


Bri

Mommy of Multiples said...

Still waiting! TAKE THE SITES DOWN!! REMOVE THEM ALL IMMEDIATLEY!!