Friday, September 12, 2008

9/12/08


Man am I done being pregnant! I just want this little boy out. I finally finished packing (we're going to MI to visit Bri for baby shower then we have to leave like 2 days later) Which totally stinks. Today My hubby took me to a balcony luch which I needed not to sound rude or anything its just I want to get out of the house! The background looks so nice the only thing that doesn't is that there is a baby still in my tummy! I hope I go into labor soon I want to meet my son!

2 comments:

Mommy of Multiples said...

December 3, 2008
Dear Blog Owner,

It has come to our attention that you are republishing original pictures from our blog/website on your blog, located at http://mcdonaldpartyof7.blogspot.com/. In addition you are posing as the mother of OUR children. Your unauthorized use of original material from OUR websites is a violation of the law. If you do not immediately remove the material from http://mcdonaldpartyof7.blogspot.com/, and notify us in writing that you have done so, we will have no choice but to pursue legal action against you. We require that all material to be removed and written notice given that such has been removed, by no later than December 5, 2008.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Dixon
mommyofmultiples@yahoo.com

Mommy of Multiples said...

Still waiting! TAKE THE SITES DOWN!! REMOVE THEM ALL IMMEDIATLEY!!